Sorare is a football card blockchain game that uses real-life stats, form, and player skills to predict match results.
If you think you’re a football expert, then try your luck to manage a 5-a-side team and win big. Sorare is a crypto-based fantasy football game that has surged in popularity because of its ability to be both realistically entertaining and profitable.
Nicolas Julia and Adrien Montfort, two French software developers who founded the Sorare Company in 2018, created the game. Sorare's major milestone allows it to expand its content to deliver a gamer's experience with licensed football players
from 227 teams across 39 famous leagues, like Liverpool, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, FC Bayern, and Atletico Madrid.
Sorare's gameplay is as straightforward as a typical football match
, based on real-life player skills. As a football manager, you need to draft the right players since the same players' real-life performance on the pitch will determine match results. To earn more from the game your goal should be to rack up the most points on the public scoreboard and in return, you can earn exciting prizes like ETH and spectacular/rare player cards
There are 4 Card Types
Limited: This is a yellow card with a most limited supply of 1,000 cards per 1 player.
Rare: This is a red card with a minting capacity of up to 100 cards per player.
Super Rare: A blue card is mintable with 10 cards for a player.
Unique: A one-of-a-kind black card that can only be generated once per person. The legendary cards that every Sorare player dreams of are these unique cards that are tradable.
Unlike the mythical Unique card, which is available by winning a match or completing a special assignment. However, Super Rare, Rare, and Limited cards are available in a variety of ways. Level 0 is the starting point for all cards. The level/stats of cards can be raised if the football player
performs well, so you can either sell the cards in the marketplace or keep using them in the match to obtain a competitive advantage. The higher the rank, the more valuable you are in the marketplace.
How to play Sorare?
- Create an account on Sorare at https://sorare.com/.
- Draw common cards as starters for your three preferred teams. (Common cards are not exchangeable in the marketplace.)
- Obtain more starter cards by completing beginner tasks.
- If you're ready to get started right away, click 'Play.' There will be various levels of competition, from Common to Unique, each with its own set of rules.
- By clicking 'Market,' you can also exchange football player cards in the NFT marketplaces. As a medium of exchange, ETH is required.
- To return to the game, you must place five cards on each of your team's positions.
- After the match has been played out in the actual world, the score will be calculated. You'll get extra points as a result of your players' success.
- The total amount of points earned will be utilized to calculate the prize at the end of the week. You will gain more rewards if your players are ranked higher on the weekly scoreboard.
Video & Game Review - Sorare
If you like to watch video game reviews of play-to-earn games, then check out our YouTube game channel called @playtoearngames
Sorare: All NFT Games, Crypto Games, Play To Earn, P2E Games in our video games list;
Play to Earn Crypto Games in our Best P2E Games, Top Blockchain Games, Latest NFT games list have been reviewed by our editorial staff. They have the nicest job in the world, wouldn’t you agree? They can play video games all day and write about these video games and explain how you can play play-to-earn games to make money. If you want to add play-to-earn, crypto games, nft games, blockchain games then contact us any time.
Don't forget to look at our Best Play-to-Earn Game Developers
List and Best Play-to-Earn Games
List. In our news
section, you will find the latest on every game.